- 1985: VMA was founded in Mainaschaff by Dipl.-Ing. Werner Hasenstab
- 1986: First patent application : Spring bar coupling a sliced compensating coupling.
- In the next few years, more patents followed: Oldham-type coupling, clamping set, torque limiter, safety clutch;
- Inventor and patent applicant of all products : Dipl. Ing. Werner Hasenstab
- 2004: Gabi Hasenstab took over the management after the early death from his husband.
- 2014: by taking over a contract manufacturer into the corporate structure of VMA, the production capacity has been expanded
- 2016: VMA became part of Miki Pulley Europe AG
- 2016: in August: Removal to Großostheim in a new hall
- 2017: From now on the product range will be extended by brakes, servo-flex couplings , Elastomer couplings as well as the entire product range of Miki Pulley Japan.
- 2018: Miki Pulley takes over the distribution of VMA products.
The VMA GmbH is the production site
- In 2019, in June, Gabi Hasenstab ends her work as Managing Director
- From 1 July, Mattias Klos Managing Director of MIki Pulley Europe AG will take over the management of VMA GmbH